We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable web-based tools for progressive activism and community building. A Successful Candidate will have demonstrable experience building real applications in Good work environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one. You will be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization. This is a Perfect Opportunity for young Developers looking to play a key role in creating enabling technology for a leading Web and Mobile based Company in Chennai.
Technical Skill Sets
- Real time working experience in either Magento / Codeigniter.
- Experience in Object oriented PHP programming, Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Experience in Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla / CodeIgniter.
- Direct knowledge of App Store / Marketplace and E-Commerce.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging trends in E-Commerce.
- Experience integrating to 3rd party payment systems.
- Able to work within an team development environment.
- Good in communication and go-getter attitude.
- Willingness to learn and adapt fast to new technologies.
- Ability to work in cross functional project organization.
Should be skillful in using the latest design tools and should come up with the latest trends and should follow best standards. Should have thorough understanding of designing knowledge in Web & Mobile. The ideal candidate requires strong conceptual talent, as well as a creative and innovative mind and a great sense of design, color, form and aesthetics.
- Creating frontend Web Design, including Designing Interfaces.
- Banners, Flash based Creative's ,Style Guides, Social Media Promotions and Email Newsletters.
- Demonstrated experience working through traditional UI design phases.
- Storyboards, User Interfaces.
- Ensure the "look and feel" of the design solutions in line with most recent guidelines.
- Providing creative input and support throughout the various stages of the design process as a key player in User Experience Design Team.
- Working with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective person.
- Keep an eye on the competition market and benchmark accordingly.
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and planning skills.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be able to multitask and effectively manage many complex projects.
- The individual must also be able to interface well within the organization.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 2-5 years of hands on Web/UI/UX experience.
- Handful experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver.
- Strong work experience/Portfolio in visual design, Communication design.
- Must have good understanding of typography, layout and color theory.
- Hands on knowledge of designing UI's that function effectively.
- Proficient with web and mobile standards.
- Good Communication Needed.
An ever-growing team with young brains in majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
- Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
- Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
- Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development practices and evolving mobile technologies.
What we look out for
- Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
- Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
- Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
- Knowledge in PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
Major share of our business comes from inbound marketing and digital medium is what we rely upon. Learning here is not confined as we do not stick to basics or any rules. We market in search engines, social media, blogs and everything else that clicks.
- Drive traffic to website utilizing various online channels
- Improve search engine rankings via on-page and off-page optimization techniques
- Strategize target-specific and global ad campaigns on Google Adwords
- Create brand presence and publicize services on social media
- Conduct market research to analyze competitors, evaluate market penetration and contribute new marketing plans
What we look out for
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Ability to transform ideas, strategies into the form of presentations
- Analyze data, compile them and make use of the data to taken rational marketing decisions
- Existing experience in SMO, SEO and interest towards blogging
8 years since the birth of Contus, our iOS team has delivered some peculiar apps involving technologies which are on a rise. If it is new technologies and challenging scenarios you want to be associated with our iOS team is the best place for you to get in touch with.
- Develop client projects and create new applications for own brand.
- Understand client project requirement, collaborate with team players and deliver on-time with quality.
- Stay updated with new approaches on development, technologies, tools and industry trends.
- Learn new technologies and try and come up with innovative apps for own brand.
What we look out for
- Strong knowledge in Objective C, Xcode, CoCoa.
- Strong knowledge in iOS4.0 + SDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, Social Network Integration, etc.
- Strong knowledge in database (SQLite3, MySQL).
- Good Knowledge in Google API's.
- Basic knowledge on developing hybrid applications.
- Knowledge about latest mobile technology.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with XML and JSON will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in publishing application in iTunes.
- Knowledge in PHP Content Management System like Wordpress, Joomla, Magento will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in versioning Tools: SVN (Subversion) includes: trunk, branch, export, import and copy will be added advantage.
The soul lies with the support. Being responsive, instantaneous, to the point (with politeness) and most importantly, cool at all situations is something which you would be doing while occupying the support desk.
- Understand customers' issues and acknowledge them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide positive customer experience, even under negative circumstances.
- Proactively follow-up with all new customers to ensure their positive onboarding experience.
- Understand the critical aspects of products and services, and communicate them intelligently to clients.
- Communicate with tech leads, project managers and team members to provide a high clarity support for clients.
What we look out for
- Sharp listening skill and command over English in writing and speaking.
- Strong ability to adapt to new technologies in quick time.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Ability to remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
- Ability to work round the clock and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in typing will be an added advantage.