Should be skillful in using the latest design tools and should come up with the latest trends and should follow best standards. Should have thorough understanding of designing knowledge in Web & Mobile. The ideal candidate requires strong conceptual talent, as well as a creative and innovative mind and a great sense of design, color, form and aesthetics.
- Creating frontend Web Design, including Designing Interfaces.
- Banners, Flash based Creative's ,Style Guides, Social Media Promotions and Email Newsletters.
- Demonstrated experience working through traditional UI design phases.
- Storyboards, User Interfaces.
- Ensure the "look and feel" of the design solutions in line with most recent guidelines.
- Providing creative input and support throughout the various stages of the design process as a key player in User Experience Design Team.
- Working with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective person.
- Keep an eye on the competition market and benchmark accordingly.
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and planning skills.
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be able to multitask and effectively manage many complex projects.
- The individual must also be able to interface well within the organization.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 2-5 years of hands on Web/UI/UX experience.
- Handful experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver.
- Strong work experience/Portfolio in visual design, Communication design.
- Must have good understanding of typography, layout and color theory.
- Hands on knowledge of designing UI's that function effectively.
- Proficient with web and mobile standards.
- Good Communication Needed.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code & Swift code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Eclipse & ANT based build system.
- Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C, Swift and iOS SDK.
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
Good To Have:
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps.
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system.
- Git & Gerrit.
- UI & UX experience.
- Locations and Map API's.
Major share of our business comes from inbound marketing and digital medium is what we rely upon. Learning here is not confined as we do not stick to basics or any rules. We market in search engines, social media, blogs and everything else that clicks.
- Drive traffic to website utilizing various online channels
- Improve search engine rankings via on-page and off-page optimization techniques
- Strategize target-specific and global ad campaigns on Google Adwords
- Create brand presence and publicize services on social media
- Conduct market research to analyze competitors, evaluate market penetration and contribute new marketing plans
What we look out for
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Ability to transform ideas, strategies into the form of presentations
- Analyze data, compile them and make use of the data to taken rational marketing decisions
- Existing experience in SMO, SEO and interest towards blogging
Job Description: Exp: 2+ years
- Develop clear, persuasive, and SEO-friendly copy for the web properties of Funstay.
- Identify and expand market opportunities to maximize traffic growth through a robust keyword universe.- Having a good knowledge on SEO, SEM, SMO, ORM.
- Skills to analyze the website performance in Search Engine.- Having good knowledge on Google Algorithm Updates and Roll Outs.
- Working knowledge on Link Building Strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.- Strategies to Carry out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword trends.
- A good understanding of all aspects Off-Page and On-Page and Off-Page Optimization in an organic way.- In depth knowledge of Blog Postings, Guest Blogging, Blog Commenting,
- Directories, Web 2.0, PDF/Image Submissions, Google Schema, Structured Web data.
- Keyword Planning, Meta Data, Content Planning, URLs, Fetching & Indexing URLs, Alternatives, Internal linking etc.- Experience on better usage of Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Analytical mindset- Experience on optimizing website loading time (HTTP Requests, server response time, browser caching, Resources, Image optimization, etc.
- Knowledge on XML Sitemap, Robot.Txt Generation.- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing plans and programs, and assess against goals (ROI, KPIs and benchmarks).
- Review and document the impact of significant site changes, algorithm updates, events and other key drivers of traffic and web visitor behavior.- Analyze competitor techniques, both onsite and offsite.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.